|Important Dates||Admission Process||Documents for admission||Admission Policy||School Timings||Annual Fees||Admission Withdrawal Policy|
* Do not fall prey to rumours regarding grade I admission. We are a stand alone school and don't have any branches.
* Our admission process is totally transparent and to know more details, please contact our Admission Head.
Thank you for visiting our website to acquaint yourself with the Grade I admission process.
The Orchid School believes in imparting education to their students which will make them locally rooted and globally competent.
The school provides holistic education in a conducive school climate and home environment which leads to nurturing in students’ resilience and a sense of personal responsibility and the ability to celebrate diversity, to develop leadership with integrity, to contribute to social development through creativity and problem solving, to face and create challenges with a fusion of traditional and contemporary values and choices.
We have changed the admission process for Grade I.
Online Registration discontinued
On the day of the admission General Orientation will be conducted.
General orientation will be addressed by Director and Principal, so you understand the school’s approach to learning, choices of program, fee structure, assessment methods and other compliances as per State and CBSE norms.
This is important for you, so you make a well-informed choice, and you align your views on your child’s education according to the school you choose.
Please go through the important points given below:
|Date||Process||Person to Meet|
|4th December 2021, 8:00 a.m.||Collection of tokens||Roshni More /security staff|
|4th December 2021, 10:30 a.m.||Attend General Orientation||Ms. Baishaki Bapat|
|Registration of Admission|
|Level Readiness Check|
|Payment of Fee||Shilpa Padwal - Accounts Office|
On 4 th December, the process would be as mentioned below- All processes are mandatory
Document Verification:The following documents will be needed for the admission process to continue. In case of incomplete documents, the process would not be taken further.
Level Readiness Check – Level readiness check is an interaction between the student and teacher to gauge the learning level. This interaction takes place in a very informal and child friendly environment. One parent has to accompany the child during this interaction.
- Class 1 requires that student should be proficient at minimum required level in spoken language skills, reading, comprehension skills, numeracy, and conceptual skills. Hence this process is crucial from the academic point of view and planning for child, parent can also observe their child’s level of competence by this step.
General Admission Policy 2022-23:
- Admission is open to all children irrespective of race, religion, caste, nationality, or gender.
- Only 35 students per class, per division. 25% SEATS ARE RESERVED FOR RTE QUOTA.
- Due to RTE (Right to Education) and Sibling admissions, we have limited seats available for admission.
- The child needs to fulfil age criteria minimum 6 years of age complete as on 31st December 2022. (Age criteria strictly adhered as per following GR) https://www.maharashtra.gov.in/Site/Upload/Government%20Resolutions/Marathi/202009181611119521.pdf
- Child should have attended formal preparatory school, studying in Sr. KG or equivalent of Pre-Primary education. This is required for basic readiness for grade I with LSRW.
- Sibling admission for other classes (only directly related ones) will be given preference when a seat is vacant.
- Children with special learning needs, abilities and challenges will be discussed on case-to-case basis.
- The School Managing Committee’s decision is final in this regard.
Important to Note:
- The admission process will not be continued if any of the above-mentioned criteria for each step is not fulfilled.
- The admission will be confirmed only if the fee is paid on the same day. In case the fee is not paid the seat will not be reserved.
- School Management reserves the Final Decision to grant the admission
- Parents to read and clarify all policies related to refund and admission process.
- Have patience on the admission day. Come prepared with food, water for your child. You can arrange to bring the child, if possible, only during LRC.
Grade I: 8.30 am to 3.00 pm (Monday to Friday) – when school starts in physical form.
If hybrid model, timely communication will be done based on Government directives.
Fee Structure for AY 2022-23:
One Time Admission Fee (non-refundable) – 75000/-
|Class||Installment I||Installment II||Installment III||Installment IV||Total Fees|
|I to IV||49600||24800||24800||24800||124000|
Admission Withdrawal Policy:You click here to know more on admission withdrawal - Withdrawal Policy.