Class I General category admission registration Closed for AY 2021-2022.
|Important Dates||Admission Policy||Documents for admission||Procedure for Admission||Age Criteria||Annual Fees||Admission Withdrawal Policy|
Thank you for visiting the Online Registration for Admissions for Class I of The Orchid School.Please note that this is only a registration for admission and this process does not guarantee admission.
Read all the relevant information regarding admission, visit school website, visit school campus if possible (with all safety norms followed) and meet TOS parents to get firsthand feedback about the school. Being well informed will make you take the right decision.
1. Important dates:
Online registration opens: 13th December 2020 at 12 Noon
Admission Process: – Family Meet and student interaction to understand the readiness for Class I on 18th& 19th December 2020.
After successful registration, you will be assigned a date and time for the family meet. You are required to visit school with the child, strictly adhering to all the norms – compulsory face mask, social distancing, temperature check at the entrance, sanitizer for hand cleaning etc.
Do make yourself available for this important meeting.
In case of any Government lockdown announcement, online family meet will happen on the same schedule and at later date interaction with child and family will be conducted in school.
2. General Admission Policy 2021-22
- Admission is open to all children irrespective of race, religion, caste, nationality or gender.
- Only 35 students per class, per division. 25% SEATS ARE RESERVED FOR RTE QUOTA.
- Due to RTE (Right to Education) and Sibling admissions, we have limited seats available for admission. (RTE Admissions will be scheduled on the date as prescribed by the government and Sibling Admissions to happen as per school’s policy).
- Sibling (only directly related ones) will be given preference when a seat is vacant.
- The child needs to fulfill age criteria minimum 6 years of age complete as on 31st December 2021. (Age criteria strictly adhered as per following GR) https://www.maharashtra.gov.in/Site/Upload/Government%20Resolutions/Marathi/202009181611119521.pdf
- Foreign nationals need to secure appropriate Visa / Resident Permit and submit relevant documents at the time of admission.
- Parents will be called for further process of admission.
- Admission process includes "Student Interaction" and Family Meet. This may also be treated as informal pre-diagnosis, if any, for special needs.
- Children with special learning needs, abilities and challenges will be discussed on case to case basis.
- The School Managing Committee’s decision is final in this regard.
- Family Meet: This is a compulsory part of the process and mandatory for both the parents to attend. There is no formal interview for the parents. However, both the school authorities and the parents may use this opportunity to ask questions, clarify doubts/queries and get to know one another.
3. Documents for admission:
It is compulsory for parents to carry the following documents at the time of admission process.
- Original Birth Certificate.
- Aadhar Card copy for Indian Nationals and Passport copy for Foreign Nationals
- Caste certificate (if other than general or open caste)
- If student has special needs, diagnostic reports of the same
- Sr. KG Mid Term Report Card or equivalent that elaborates the child’s learning level
- Legal document if any custody / visitation rights (if applicable)
- Foreign National –appropriate permission document
- 1 Passport Size Photograph of Student
4. Procedure for Admission
- Online link for admission registration will be activated on 13th December 2020 at 12 Noon.
- The registration link will be active only till the required number of forms (70 forms including waiting list) are filled and submitted.
- After you complete the REGISTRATION and "SUBMIT" the online form, parents will receive the completed PDF form via an e-mail.
- Keep all necessary information handy (caste, date of birth, Aadhar number etc.) before you log in.
- Give correct contact details as this is the crucial link for further communication.
- School will not be responsible for any delays / failure to register due to poor network, poor connectivity, and slow speed of internet or any other related snags from your side.
- Fully filled and submitted form will be considered and no other proof of efforts to complete the formalities will be entertained to ascertain the registration.
AFTER REGISRATION: COMMUNICATION FROM SCHOOL
- You will receive a mail in 3 working days, regarding further process of admission (through first cum first registration basis,) with the date and time for the Family Meet and Student Interaction.
- For enquiries, please contact the office and speak to Ms.Roshna More – Admissions Incharge: - 020-67116711 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Student Interaction and Family meet is scheduled on 18th & 19th December 2020.
- Each parent will be given a particular time. If you receive an afternoon slot, see to it that your child has had his meals and an afternoon nap so that he/ she is able to interact and is active throughout the process.
- Kindly confirm your appointment via email or a telephonic call. Failure to turn up for the meet will cancel your admission registration.
- On the day of the admission process the flow would be –
- Verification of the documents
- Purchase of the School Brochure - a charge of Rs.1000/- will be applicable.
- Verification of Admission Registration Form which will be duly signed by both the parents. This document is required for Government Records.
- Aadhar Card Copy of the child is required for the form.
- Interaction with the child and Family Meet.
- It is compulsory for both the parents to attend the Family Meet.
- Submission of all the relevant documents is mandatory.
- If you are not a resident of Pune, you can go ahead with the registration process; however, you need to complete the formalities of provisional admission*. Details for the same mentioned below.
Finalization of Admission
- Once admission is granted, fee challan will be issued on the same day.
- Parents need to collect the fee challan immediately from account department.
- Parents need to pay school fee within 2 weeksand confirm the admission.
- Failure to pay the fees in stipulated time the admission will be considered as “CANCELLED” without any intimation or reminder about the fees.
- Parents can make payments via Online Payment (Debit/Credit Card Payment, Internet Banking, * Bank charges Applicable), a cheque of Only HDFC account will be accepted and a Demand Draft in case of other banks will be considered.
- Demand Draft to be given in Favour of: PNES- The Orchid School, payable at Pune.
Details for Provisional Admission (Important)
- Please Note: This process is only for those parents who are seeking provisional admission (who are unable to come in person for the admission process) for Out station parents.
- Via this process seat can be kept on hold for your ward by paying the admission fee which is nonrefundable in any circumstances.
- Following is the Process for Obtaining Provisional Admission:
- Register Online.
- School Authority mails you the further process of provisional admission.
- Someone on your behalf (family member/colleague, friend etc.) should come and complete office formalities.
- Submit Registration form.
- Submit documents and pay necessary fees.
- The Admission is confirmed only when the Student Interaction and Family Meet happens as and when you come to school.
- If you cancel the admission due to some reason, no amount of the admission fee is refunded back.
- This admission process must get completed at the earliest for the child to benefit the learning process.
5. Age Criteria as on 31st December 2021
- Minimum 6 Years complete as on 31st December 2021 as mentioned in the Government GR. Age criteria strictly adhered as per following GR https://www.maharashtra.gov.in/Site/Upload/Government%20Resolutions/Marathi/202009181611119521.pdf
6. School Timings
Grade I: 8.30 am to 3.00 pm (Monday to Friday) – when school works in physical form The school timing is subjective to the government directives for reopening of school.
7. Annual Fees
Fee Structure for Academic year 2021-22
I Instalment 40%
II Instalment 20%
III Instalment 20%
IV Instalment 20%
|I to IV||126000||50400||25200||25200||25200|
Whole school fee structure
8. Admission Withdrawal Policy
- This process is effective only through written communication in the form of an application.
- Telephonic messages/ Verbal communication or an email will not be considered authentic.
- Written application to be given before the due date of school fees to the school office.
- Transfer Certificate form to be filled which is given from school office and should be duly signed by both the parents as signed at the time of admission.
- If the parent is a single parent/ any legal case pending/ a decree etc. submission of relevant documents is mandatory.
- Without the appropriate documents, the school leaving certificate will not be processed.
- Transfer Certificate will be issued subject to clearance of all dues as per school policy
One- Time Admission Fees
- One-Time Admission Fees is not refundable in any case of admission cancellation.
Refund of fees:
- The refund of fees will be as per the school policy mentioned below-
One-time Admission Fee
Amount of Fee Instalment
If student has not attended the school even for a day after taking admission
(This is applicable for the admission taken at any time of the academic session)
50% of one-time admission fee
The fee will be refunded after deducting the TLM amount.
If student has attended even a single day after taking admission
Processing of Transfer Certificate:
- The Transfer Certificate Form once certified as ‘No Dues’ from Class Teacher, Library, Accounts Office and Administration Department, is further processed for producing the ‘Transfer Certificate’ within 10 school office working days.
- If the withdrawal of admission is applied after the due date of school fees, the parent is liable to pay the respective installment and late fee if applicable and only then the withdrawal application is taken for further process.
- If you apply for withdrawal after payment of school fees, there is no refund for the same.