|General Admission Policy 2020-21||Documents for Admission||Registration Details||Annual Fees||Admission Withdrawal Policy|
Admission Process for Class II to X
The Orchid School believes in giving the exposure of diverse curriculum that is a combination of scholastic, co-scholastic and other programs that impart skills related to real life.
Read all the relevant information regarding admission, visit school website, speak to TOS parents to get firsthand feedback about the school. Being well informed will make you take the right decision.
General Admission Policy 2020-21
- Admission is open to all children irrespective of race, religion, caste, nationality or gender.
- Only 35 children per class, per division.
- Sibling (only directly related ones) will be given preference when a seat is vacant.
- Foreign nationals need to secure appropriate Visa / Resident Permit and submit relevant documents at the time of admission.
- Parents will be called for further process of admission.
- Admission process includes "Student Interaction" and Family Meet. This may also be treated as pre-diagnosis, if any, for special needs.
- Children with special learning needs, abilities and challenges will be discussed on case to case basis.
- The School Managing Committee’s decision is final in this regard.
- Family Meet: This is a compulsory part of the process and mandatory for both the parents to attend. There is no formal interview for the parents. However, both the school authorities and the parents may use this opportunity to ask questions, clarify doubts/queries and get to know one another.
Documents for Admission
It is compulsory for parents to send the scanned copy of the following documents for the admission process.
- Original Birth Certificate / School Leaving Certificate
- Aadhar Card copy for Indian Nationals and Passport copy for Foreign Nationals
- Caste certificate (if other than general or open caste)
- Special Diagnosis if any (Medical/ Learning Disability etc.)
- Report Card
- Legal document if any custody / visitation rights (if applicable)
- Foreign National –appropriate permission document
- 1 Passport Size Photograph of Student
Submission of all the relevant documents is mandatory.On submission of documents, it will be verified by the Admission Incharge.
- The link of online Admission Registration Form will be shared via mail.
- While filling up the Form, give correct contact details as this is the crucial link for further communication.
- SUBMIT the online Admission Registration Form.
- A copy of the completed PDF form will be received by the parent via e-mail on the registered email address.
- Parent will be contacted should they need any clarity about the process and school programme
- Confirmation of Provisional Admission
- Online payment of fee
- A charge of Rs.1000/- will be applicable for School Brochure and admission process.
- Parents can make payments via Online Payment
- Confirmation mail of Provisional Admission will be sent
- On submission of original documents in school and signing of physical form of admission registration, the confirmation of admission communication will be done.
|Std. I to V :||Monday to Friday - 8.30 am to 3.00 pm|
|Saturday : Holiday|
|Std. VI to X :||Monday to Friday – 8:30 am to 3:00 pm|
|Saturday : 9:00 am to 1:00 pm|
Admission Fees – Rs. 75,000/- once at the time of admission, Non-Refundable.
Please Note (for Mid of Academic Year admissions): 40% of the total fees will be applicable at the time of admission and remaining instalments as per effective dates.Fee Structure for Academic year 2020-21
Admission Withdrawal PolicyApplication Process:
- This process is effective only through written communication in the form of an application.
- Telephonic messages/ Verbal communication or an email will not be considered authentic.
- Written application to be given before the due date of school fees to the school office.
- Transfer Certificate form to be filled which is given from school office and should be duly signed by both the parents as signed at the time of admission.
- If the parent is a single parent/ any legal case pending/ a decree etc. submission of relevant documents is mandatory.
- Without the appropriate documents, the school leaving certificate will not be processed.
Refund of fees:
- The refund of fees will be as per the school policy mentioned below-
|One-time Admission Fee||Amount of Fee Instalment|
If student has not attended the school even for a day after taking admission
(This is applicable for the admission taken at any time of the academic session)
|50% of one-time admission fee||The fee will be refunded after deducting the TLM amount.|
|If student has attended even a single day after taking admission||No refund||No refund|
Processing of Transfer Certificate:
- The Transfer Certificate Form once certified as ‘No Dues’ from Class Teacher, Library, Accounts Office and Administration Department, is further processed for producing the ‘Transfer Certificate’ within 10 school office working days.
- If the withdrawal of admission is applied after the due date of school fees and the student has attended the school even, then parent is liable to pay the instalment for the respective quarter and late fee if applicable and only then the withdrawal application is taken for further process.
- In case of mid-term withdrawal, if the student has not attended the school in the respective quarter and the withdrawal application is given after the due date then the parent will be liable to pay the fee of that quarter to process with the withdrawal.